Are you looking for a cool theme that will be both fun and stylish? Something that is a bit of an escape and a chance to dress up and immerse yourself in an old school Hollywood movie set?
Think ‘The Cotton Club’ or the Folies Bergère in Paris. You can be specific, for example a ‘Chicago Prohibition’ themed event or more general with a Roaring 1920s art deco theme from which you can pick and choose different elements of this stylish decade to enhance your party or corporate event. Some venues lend themselves naturally to a Twenties party, whilst others are more of a ‘blank canvas’ where you can use props, venue dressing and attention to detail to transform into your own cool and decadent event space.
We have lots of great contacts and suppliers to make this theme work really well. Here are some ideas that can help to create just the right atmosphere and a truly special event for you and your guests:
- Charleston dancers in 20s era dresses (Why not have Charleston classes as part of the event too!).
- Art deco theming and bar.
- Gatsby style gold palm trees and décor.
- Photo shoots with Gatsby prohibition backdrop.
- 1920s cocktails and canapes.
- Art deco table centrepieces and other party decorations.
- Champagne towers.
- Gangster props.
- Speakeasy props and themes.
- Musical entertainment including – Swing/dixieland band, Big swing band, Vintage jazz singer with band.
Having a great theme like this allows you and your guests to really let your hair down and be transported to a different era in time. It’s a great opportunity for some amazing photos and a chance to dress up in a unique way.
Contact us today to discuss organising your 1920s themed party.