James Bond is a classic British icon and a Bond themed party makes a great theme for your celebrations. The recent film updates with the likes of Skyfall and Spectre have kept it relevant, well known and much loved.
The Bond party theme allows your guests to escape into a world of intrigue, fast cars, casinos and luxury. Dressing up is obligatory and a chance for gentlemen to wear black or white tie, and ladies to wear their most glamorous dresses. It’s unlikely anyone will ever overdress for a Bond themed party!
We always welcome suggestions for twists on a theme, but the following are some of our own recommendations and ideas:
- A vodka luge which can be shaped in the iconic 007 logo or various other Bond images.
- A Bond themed casino (like that recently seen in the Casino Royale film) with blackjack, roulette and croupiers.
- Bond themed cocktails – for example, the Vesper and the Martini shaken not stirred.
- James Bond look-a-likes. These can include old classic Bond villains, Bond girls, Daniel Craig and others.
- An Aston Martin DB5 hired for the night. A great photo opportunity for you and your guests!
- Live music – perhaps a string quartet playing Bond tunes as you arrive? And later either a Bond themed band or a DJ who can perform some Bond music with electric violin and sax to get the dancing started.
- A Bond themed photo booth for some fun and further dressing up!
- Bond themed props and decorations in the event space.
There’s a reason why people continue to enjoy having Bond themed parties and events. It really is fun and exciting with a particular glamour and luxury that will enable you and your guests to have an amazing time.
Get in touch today to discuss having your very own Bond party. We’d love to help you organise an event to remember!